Tuesday, December 8, 2009


i bought this cap this morning.
nice?
price and venue are confidential xD

OMG my friends!!!
tell you what!
my 300 buck had fly away!!
argh!!
i got his call just now, he told me that the show had cancelled already!
my 1st dance show as a job in my life, had gone!! T_T
so damn sad man!!!
my new year outfits, got to decrease the number...
aw....

this week is the last week for tuition! YAY!! finally i got the real holiday this year!
but no choice la, who call me i'm the SPM examiner next year?! ><
got to do my very best to score A's!!
undeniable, my English is really slacking!
less read, less listen, less speak, less write.
before this was thought to attend some English classes, but failed to do it because really have no time.

this holiday really nothing much to do except tuitionzzzzzzzz.
less hang out with friend, even DEV'S.
keep escape the plan with various reasons.
WHATEVER~!!

i found some books from my sister box, there are quite interesting.
decides to finish these. xD

alright, Christmas come next.
any plan?
please come and find me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment