Friday, December 18, 2009

at ipoh now..
came here unconsciously.
reached here with nothing.
eat eat eat.. that's what my family and i usually do.

day of days, 18th of December.
1.00a.m.
have to sleep a bit earlier to enjoy the 'dim sam' tmr early in the morning.

tell you what, today we missed the entrance to ipoh, so we headed to Kuala Kangsa!
in the journey, it's killing me!
nothing to do, just allow to sit stiff.
see comic, listen to songs.. ya, nothing to do ==
but there's good to missed the entrance, we tried the Asam Laksa which very popular over there.
it's quite disappointed me. just fill up my stomach only.

the dinner quite make me irritated!
wait for an hour and got those disgusting food eventually!
haiz... forget about it, otherwise dont eat at all! xD

hang out with my cousin in the room just now.
ya, quite fun.. about a long time never play like that. =D


hmm...



this was my day... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment