Wednesday, December 9, 2009


GOSH!!!

he pissing me off!! he saying me that I'm controlling him and ask him report to me what he is doing all the time but I'm not! what a nonsenses is that?! i just explain because of my line connection i can receive his msg all the time, that's why I was keep sent 'r u there' to him! i was really thought that he wasn't there! about 2 and a half hours, he doesn't replay once to me! and i dont even know he did received my msg, thats why i was keep sending to him!!!

he was just talking those bullshits that saying im giving those stupid reasons! EXCUSE ME! I'm the one who need to THANKS GOD a lot because I dont have this kind of friend like you!!!!


ARGH!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!

dont ever never let me meet this kind of people!!
I'll kill them if i do!!!

!#@%%*&*$%#$()(#%@#&^*()#$^%&*()$@#&*()$%@#$!@##$^&^*()*()$%@@#$$%&
^*))!@#&^*()_)(*&^%$#@#$%&^()_!@#^&*()!@#$%^&*(@#%*(!@#$%&^*()!@#$%^&*(
!@#$%^&*(

No comments:

Post a Comment