Thursday, December 17, 2009

3a.m right on the clock, 'tik tok' pass it on.
was came back from a awesome movie with Chai Wen!

Bodyguard and Assassin.

this movie describe about a few china man in Hong Kong which commanding by British to fight for their demonstration right.
they rather to sacrifice them self to protect a man name Mr.Shun Zhong Shan who can lead them to the success.
this movie blink me up! i love this movie DAMN much!
everyone have their desire, their family, their love one, their mission and so on.
but they involved them self to fight on instead of avoid fights and death in the war.
this is what Chinese Spirit!
it is worth to watch! really and take me word to it.



I might be have some problem to convey the synopsis of this movie to you as my writing is weak, but it's worth to watch as i really love it!




Day of days, 17th of November.
went out for lunch with Chai Wen about 2 something, we took Paparich.
the weather was inappropriate to have a jog as I wanted to have a 30 minutes one.
keep on raining raining and non-stop.
under this not decisive circumstance, the options I took was finish up my drama which left three episode to lead to the consequence.

tomorrow parents and I are heading to Ipoh.
what to do? I have no idea.

ahuh! nothing to write. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment