Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009

a lotzzzz of things happened..
1.crazy
2.pissed off
3.happy
4.depress
5.moody
6.struggling
7.suffering
8.fed up
9.hopeless
10.trouble
all those stuffs.
however, that's all are my memories.. keep in my mind, being my experience and I learn from the mistakes.
Practise makes Prefect, Mistake gets Success.
no matter how toilful at year 2009, I'll never give up, and I'd never give up!
same to...

YEAR 2010

sets goal, fight for it! lets 2010 be my enrichment year! this is a must!
next year I gonna sits for SPM, i have to put double up efforts!
no complaining, no giving up, no repentance!
GET SET and GO!

although 2010 has cancelled, but there's not only an obstacle!
there are much much more! we have to overcome these and grow up!
My dear friends, we fight together! we challenge together! affort success together!

make 2010 as a VICTORY YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment