Saturday, November 14, 2009


i got new hair style again!! wuhoo!!!
but not big different.. just much shorter only.. xD




wow... was just finished an unforgettable day, it was Pn Joginder Retirement Day!!
what make me so bear in my mind?
the helicopter..
and the picture with you!!

that was surprised once the helicopter land on our school field!!
Pn Joginder was left our school with the helicopter! it was so grand!!

hmm... on the other hand,
i really love the picture!!
it was so nice!
but i look so ugly in that!
never mind, sure got another chance later..
i wanted to upload, but... haiz...
lately i was always look at the picture and listening song..
it really broke my heart but make me sweet as well.
some more the song named 'I wanted you' by Ina.
it is a nice song!
don't know when is the next time which i can take picture with you again.
i was so boldly to open my mouth to ask you 'wanna take a shoot?'
it was make me unforgettable.. it's the only thing that make me unforgettable!

mom and dad when to Genting..
im home alone..
ordered McD, waiting it deliver..
hmm..

nothing to say already,
maybe later i'll update again^^
see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment