Sunday, November 15, 2009


quite bored so took this xD

today was a ordinary Sunday..
nothing special happened..
just stick my butt to the floor, eye lock to the television, watch movie, 宫心计.
after watching, quite blur... x_x
don't know why, lately all thing happened around me are related to love, relationship.
i thought to control myself, stop thinking about 'you'..
but when things happened, cant stop. OMG
i'm quite down now, no one can console me.. but Sherman do! 'thanks bro!' =D
while i switch on my computer, or even facebook, the picture sure will flash out..
i'm trying my best to avoid to look at it, but i failed.
am i useless?
am i abnormal?
am i a men?
am i wrong?
what should i do??
irritating me!! ARGH!!!!!!

yesterday after read your blog, i really really moody, depressed, down, all those stuff..
cant fall asleep until almost dawn.
hmm... it's killing me!!



'i wanted you so bad!'
thats what i can say...


3 comments:

  1. Hey~~ are you alright??
    You know what??
    I can be a very good listener...
    Take very good care ya, my dearest bro~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. june = you are? why do you said that?

    caren = ok sure!! =D thank you so much! muacks~

    ReplyDelete