Sunday, November 8, 2009


such a long long time never update my blog.
was busy with my movie, hang outing, dream business and so on.
after my final seems like never study at all except during tuition..
tomorrow onwards, tuition centre will start the form 5 lesson, so i can't miss tomorrow lesson.

nowadays lack of work out, stretching, inner strength and so on..
was just replace my passion recently...
i was started to stretch and do push-up and sit up as well.
planned to go jog soon xD
wish me good luck!

today...
sunday...
mom and dad were not in home..
so i went to night market myself to pick up some dinner...
i bought asam laksa.
improved! very nice! but high fats! xD
i walked there,
along the road, i can feel the loneliness, which long time never got this feeling..
this awake me, appreciate every friend beside me,
do not waste the moment with them,
must put them in my heart always..
especially HAD and DEV'S
there are the most precious friend for me!
i would like to say,
'thank you so much for never leaving me alone no matter i fall, frustrated, did wrong, did worse and so on,
you all are the only few guys that never giving up to be with me though im stubborn and childish!
you guys changed me life completely!
thank you so much!! ^^ '

christmas coming!! wuhoo!
wish can go on with the plan.

next Wednesday,
few friends and i are heading out to Pavilion!
we are going to crazy!!! wuhoo!!

it's 1a.m now,
tomorrow still got school,
have to sleep!
noite! (means good night in Portuguese) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment