Monday, November 16, 2009


today was a crazy day! every prefects got their new blazer!
everyone were so busy to take picture with their new, nice and fit blazer! included me!! xD
dont know why I'm so interested attend to school!
maybe just because getting the new blazer?! haha.. dont know! xD
today quite crazy also, snapped picture with chai kei here and there.
at the staircase, in the hall..
was just so fun!


looking at this picture, i can feel the challenge are getting closer, much, and tougher.
new post, new duty.
new form, new chapter, new syllabus, new examination.
SPM coming!! OMG!
but this isn't the problem, as I know i can handle it very well!! YEAH!


tomorrow I'm heading out to genting woth Chai Kei and her sister and her sis friends as well!
it's going to be another crazy day again!
but really hope she will not let me drive the aeroplane alone again! haha!!
shouldn't be!!
enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment