Monday, May 25, 2009

today i had skipped for history paper is because of......... if you want to know come and find me..
quite down actually because i took an irrational action! but after Shu Kwan had console and counsel me, i got back my faith, and confident! I must get a better result after this, i promise to myself! this is a must!

I went to tuition today~ you know what?? i got the highest mark of Science in my class!!!! Wuhoo!! *delighting* i know this by my friend.but that's not enough for me! i have to move toward some more! improve more more more more and more!

tmr need to go BK! YAY! and also, tmr is the last day for exam! YIEPPI!

after busy with my exam, my dance routine come next! i have to finish my dance within this 4 days! is that possible? i would try my best!

yesterday, we went to a Leadership seminar, quite interesting but i was fall asleep! haha.. what a SHIT??
before that day, as usual, HAD leader training was on and few people join us! but surprising is Chan Yen join us! haha... after our training, we went to CHI CHEONG GAI to have our supper! and that time, there was a father and with a son and a daughter, there was singing there! that's a fully relaxation! really really nice to listen!the supper, really satisfied...

was the second one appeared? i fear to it! i dont want that feeling and consequence again! i dont know, and also dont want to know what im gona do to you! the symptoms, keep coming out! ishh!... you are quite enthusiastic through msn or sms, but feel indifference when facing you in the school.. what is going on?!hmm.. can we be a friend??

1 comment:

  1. see lo see lo =.=
    very lazy le...
    saturday got camp lo
    so teacher's day i dunno got go onot
    however gambateh la~~

    ReplyDelete