Thursday, May 14, 2009

hmm... very tired le~

im just back from school. wonder why im here late?because have practice at school. but nothing much had done! my god! ' can you guys concentrate more during the practice?'

later going to HAD practice. im lead the aerobic later. but until now stil haven got the steps! my god! actually i totally forgot what's going on! maybe im too concerntate in my study >< style="color: rgb(255, 255, 153); font-weight: bold;">Teacher's Day! my god! within this two week, what should i do? i dont even have to time to sleep and rest! everything pack! no gap to pause...

economic day over!! so far okay~ but tomorrow is the date to die! day of language!! the language day!! A!!!!! Malay is the worse! English, im full of confident! hehe^^

wish me luck then =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment