Monday, May 11, 2009

really busy recently!
no time to rest, to enjoy, not even to get a deep breath!
to release my stress only when im sleeping and dancing.
although there have pleasure time for me but not really can enjoy with full perfectly!
although eating also have to think bout something to be, to do or to try better!
hmm...
panic on math, account and history!
what i want to express that exam is coming very soon!
teacher's day coming very soon!
a short period of time to complete!
and have to be perfect! and there should be no flaws!
many materials to study! but don't know have to start from where.
i have discovered my English speaking or writing ability slacking!
dont know why.. all vocab gone! cant even can let the good words bear in mind..
and i don't know how to form a nice sentence!
im so admire my cousin and my sister! their English are so perfect!
but can they teach me? haha... dreaming~
can anyone recommend or suggest me what can i do to improve my English?


pls~

No comments:

Post a Comment