Sunday, January 10, 2010


today went to BK! finally! xD
two meetings was held, Cultural Division PIC Meet 2010 and HAD PIC and PTC Meet.
was at 1 to 5, non-stop. but we were accompany with the chocolatesss!! thank you Caren! muacks!
today discussed many thing of this year, overviews, event and so on.

actually I am very tired now, but then cant fall asleep, because over took my dinner xD
too full~

tomorrow shan and chai kei will absence, so I'm alone in the class~ so sad T_T
because Shan's father passed away, there have a parade tomorrow, so chai kei accompany her.
hmm.. it's ok, so i can fully concentrate in class!! wuhoo!!

by the way, caren has won the third place in the competition with her crew! Inversion!
wuhoo!! 'congrat dear sis!! ' :)

i have been selected as representing HAD to attend the workshop which conduct by '北京舞蹈团' with caren and one unknown person.
this 'unknown' person should be Taffy, but she cant take leave as the following week she has apply to days for moving to a new house.
I just feel like have a big responsibility following me at my back.
what I was got across in the meeting today, I'm not only learn what they teach, I have to teach back what they taught.
I admit, I'm not one like good in teaching and explaining.
so.. I decided conquer this by Daimoku.=D

during the meeting, we have decided 9th of April, HAD PIC and PTC will heading to Redang!
tell you what, I really worry this will crush with my mid-year exam.
haiz.. no how, Daimoku come first! =D

9 sharp now.
heading to my bed! xD
gud night~!

love you panda xD

No comments:

Post a Comment