Monday, January 4, 2010



first day of school, i received this from Pui Shan!!
isn't it cute? xD

nothing special on the first day~ ==
but prefect would be damn busy!! just like the ants, running here and there, 'serving those lost customers'. means the students la xD
I wasn't same with before, I have to wear blazer to duty. now I can totally understand why my seniors said they hot with their bloody blazer, and we are so hope to get a blazer as soon as possible instead ><
I was sweating like hell!
I am the AJK of one of the subjects, English.
I'm still remain the same post in my class.
but there have some changes about the monitor and the assistant in our class.

2009 - monitor ~ Foong Kian Loong
assistant ~ Chong Kah Yee

2010 - monitor ~ Chow Kok Hwang
assistant ~ Yap Suet Shan

I can know from Foong Kian Loong face isn't happy because he wasn't even one of the candidates. ><
I wanted to suggest him, but as i know, no one like him in my class. so sad~
whatever~ ><






SPM... SPM... SPM... SPM... SPM... SPM... SPm... Spm... spm...
that's what call into my mind always..
cant even leave it at the back for a few minutes... ==
but you know what, I think I should relax myself instead of stressing myself.
right? life should be enjoy!! xD
enjoy my friend! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment