Thursday, January 28, 2010


long long long long time never update my blod already~
I was so freaking busy with my Beijing Dance Workshop, pulled me out from my ordinary lifestyle. Anyhow, that was a really good chance for me to understand more what is traditional dance. that's not as easy as in your mind, take my works for it.

homework homework homework and homeworksssssssssss!
there will be coming non-stop!
just going to make me suffocate!
I'm like trying my very best to finish these, but not that easy, just like a incredible mission.
the teachers are bewildering us!

tomorrow after school, shan, kei, yen and i are heading to Sungai Wang!
cik cak! cik cak! pictures pictures~!! xD

I today I had skip HAD PIC and PTC training becuase of my sore throat! ARGHH!!
today will be LOCKING class!! T_T
hate myself is a spicy eater! ><

nothing much can say now~ xD
stay tune for next update! =D
take care guys~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment