Friday, October 9, 2009



recently found this drama, quite interesting!
though I am exam-ing, but still in front of the television to watch!

Exam went off two days.. not bad, still smooth.
but today I after I woke up, dennis phone me, was said that exam delayed!
which we are now really sit for exam for whole month!
WTF!!!
really fade up the school!
which meant one month we cant play, cant hang out, cant do this and that!
ARGH!!!
nvm, it's already final year exam, just leave it, just let it be!!

I din even touch my book at all though I stay at home for whole day.
it's so hard to sit in front of the BOOKS, move my hand to open it, and read...
it's seem like gonna to kill me!
ARGH!
next Monday will sit for account..
quite easy subject since I always get A1 for it, but still need to work hard for it!
never give up!

tomorrow BBQ!! yay!!!
cant wait for it!!
there's something fun tomorrow!!!
wuhoo!!!

Beyonce concert!
I might be going although it's during exam!!!
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright!
I have to stop here,
take care guys!!

regards,
Wei :)

No comments:

Post a Comment