Sunday, October 4, 2009

01.







I saw this went to open the newspaper this morning.
I don't know is this true or fake... however, I'll cherish the rest of my day, no matter with family or friends!
never the less, I'll also will not give up with my dreams! everyone! continue challenge! never give up until the end of the day! give it a shoot and you never know! take my word for it!


02.
final exam is around the corner...
preparing but I think that's not enough!
I'll do more than that to obtain the highest mark which I can get!
I'm waiting the day after these 19 days...!


03.
there's been a long time that never mention 'you' in my blog...
my feeling towards you, is quite dull, but not totally disappear.
it's like ' doesn't matter ' when you are not around, but if you are on, I'm die in your hand! ><
you are cooler and cooler, but i don't know why...
is that be cause of me?
hmm... I hope not :)
hope you are fine in your routine..


04.
15 days more...
come to my day~ :)
wondering how it will be!!


have to stop here.
take care..

cheers!!

regards,
Victor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment