Thursday, October 1, 2009

hey, so sorry never updates for a time.
kinda busy with my finals.
it's hard though, but I just trying my best to score!

October finally comes!
what I want to is just hope hurry pass through my finals!
so I can do what I want!

I'm quite sad actually...
imagine your family take your dreams as a joke.
they doesn't thought that you are really very serious when you voice out what you want to be in the future.
they laugh at you, they makes jokes with your goal, they doesn't support you.
but never mind!
what I still have with me is Gohonzon!
I must really chant a lot of Daimoku to awaken them!
I must do it! I must do my very best to fulfil my big dreams!!!
every problem can be resolve on time!!
must be!!!
yes! challenge!



18 days and 22 days more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment