Friday, June 26, 2009

i was always by your side...


to console you,

to encourage you,

to bring you up, to help up,

to solve those problem that you told me,

to share everything with you that you want to know,

to share what you facing in the school,
in your family,
or in your relationship as well...










...



















but I'm only the listener...


i think you have totally forget my existence.
less share secret with me,
less having fun with me,
even less talk with me...
everything becoming lesser...
i don't know what is the problem... yet i don't even know are there a problem, or maybe I'm the one who think too much...

this was very impressing me...
a sentence of 'NON-OF- YOUR-BUSINESS! ' 不关你的事!'
tell you what,my eye were sobbing... my heart was slicing...
i totally.... 'ok find'




become cool...




you might just says 'who is ah wei talking about?'
you may think im talking about other that you not familiar,
but im exactly talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment