Monday, June 1, 2009

finally i brought what i want. but not what I'm perfectly wanted.

w530i

here, i wana to thanks my MOM!
'you can never buy a costly phone now! RM200++ is your budget!' she said.
but just now, when I'm was panic with choosing which phone, she was never stop me to choose this phone although it is over the budget. In fact, this is better than Nokia 2630. so, she brought this for me and also a 2 GB memory card! wuhoo!!

I LOVE YOU! MOM!






we went to Mr. Lee optical shop to commission a spectacle. and Mr Lee gave us a SUPER - DUPER cheap price!! and i wana thanks Mr Lee too!!

THANK YOU MR. LEE!






i want to thanks my DAD eventually. he is the one to pay this good for me! although he never express out how he treat me, but, i can feel how he's love me...

I LOVE YOU! DAD!


and now, i will appreciate more than last time what I'm having now!
and from here,I learn something...





TO BE GRATEFUL ARE VERY IMPORTANT




1 comment:

  1. yor~~so gud de.....
    jeallous leh....
    w530i not cheap....omg~~
    how ur parent do tat...
    is gud if my parent juz like ur parent...
    haiz....when my w910i will apear in front my eye leh....haiz...sod...
    ur parent vry love u .... apreciate them o ...

    ReplyDelete