Thursday, June 25, 2009

for competition...
this competition, on 15th of august, among the school, for Hari Koko day~ hmm... i think there are no body to participate, so teacher ask to me take part! hmm... is ok~



for Pn Amutha event!
i have no idea what is that... just knew from a punch by Pn. Amutha. she bits me while Im eating, gonna choke, but not. then she ask me to dance as a background dancer as her son are going to sing again. just like waht we did at Hari Guru. but this this is time abit different, cause im the only one who involve! is ok~ fine...



for St. John...
today Zhi Yeng was find me, to required me to perform over some where. any kind of dance can be do... but i have no idea what to do~~ is ok~~.....


for discussion meet...
a simple dance for discussion meet. hmm... totally have no idea!!!!!!!!!


WALAO!!
so damn alot dance to think and choreograph!!!






hmm...













chant
chant chant chant chant!!

is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment