Saturday, February 14, 2009

Selfish!!!

wow!! im so damn AGNRY now!!
my stupid brother only know how to have to use of others! not contributing at all!!
IM TALKING BOUT ONG TZE KIAN!

he is drinking my Tong Shui and eating cakes to enjoying his Anime!
the cakes was CHERLY made for HONG as a Velantine's present!
then he go and grab two for himelf!
din even ask who bought it!!!
stupid selfish!

the Tong Shui was my breakfast!
since was rushing to tuition and have not enough time to enjoy...
i keep it in the refrigerator keep cold and eat later...
but he go and take mine for himself! HG!

he everytime only know how to use, eat, drink or take people advantages!
take people thing without any permission!
but polar,if peeple only touch his things,then he will scold until the ceilling drop!

he is so.... rich!
fly to Japan often...
i din even saw him pay family expenses to mom!
what kind of son it is!?

ok fine...
i think i got to stick my name on my everything!
to prevent to selfish person!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh~~
    your brother almost same wif my bro...
    =)
    let's fight for that!!!

    ReplyDelete