Saturday, February 7, 2009

No one...

no one find me out for fun...
every one have their own friends and they enjoy so much with them as well...
my friend all under controll by their parents therefor cant always hang out..

actually tomorrow im going out,
with chai wen, shu kwan and evon...
but then they cant make it suddenly due to their other appointments...

tomorrow still the same,
stay alone in home and doing nothing like today what i had did...
im so irritating! no one accompany me, and no one chat with me..
i did online the whole day today, but no one find me...
no one reply me even i find them...
oneness i can do is just stay in front of the comp and being noob!

i want to go out!

i determine to strive in study before!
but now...
i lost my mood to study...
i have no ideas to study...
i have no wisdom to analys what i should do time to time..

im still haven take my dinner, since i was alone in house..
just scolded by mom in the phone..

tonight,
really different...
lonely, sadden by it...

No comments:

Post a Comment