Saturday, February 7, 2009

Get set...GO!

YO!
I'm a newbie from Wretch!
actually before that i got an account in Blogspot,but i have forget my password, hehe

in this new blog, all kind of emotional entries could be appear here..
so if you wana to get to know more bout me just always remember to update my blog^^

i created a new blog is because Miss 3von!
ask move here, dont know what is the purpose...

today i think i'll be alone in my dinner...
my mom went to my relative house to guide my grandmother since she just back from hospital.
maybe my dinner time will spend in kopitiam! again..getting bored..at least there have something interested!wahaha...

must do homework and rivision and done by tonight!
cause tomorrow going for movie with my buddies! wuhoo!~
cant wait that~!

No comments:

Post a Comment