Sunday, September 13, 2009

sorry for not post blog for long time~
cause quite out of mood to write what's unremarkable had been happened on me , but now is the time to let me do some determination as the final exam coming to the edge!
I'm very glad that my best friend, my classmate as well, had been improved a lot on their English language aspect. polar, look back to myself, I had stopped forward to my determination which I've determined to success, to be an outstanding son, student, dancer as well.

AH1N1 caused all Gakkai Activities stopped, no more practice, made my laziness started to spreading out to all my parts of body. less do stretching at home, less do Daimoku! less do revision, less confidence, less encouragement, less passion and so on.

Though I really glad with my friend that they had got what they want, but this reflected to me I already frustrated! I really feel disappointed to myself after I'm done 30 minutes of Daimoku this morning. Honestly, i really to refuse to concede defeat of my friends!

In front Gohonzon, i was determined that i must do something brilliant! to show each of them who beside me I did IMPROVED by setting my goal and i meant it!

I must do a lot of Daimoku!
I must encourage all my friend!
I must overstep my top record and my friends as well!
I must go after my beyond!
I must hold the place or even exceed the record of top 5 in my class!
I must beat my friend!
I must do better than past me!
I must become your friend, no more cold context between me and you!

I know it's hard for me to fulfill, but NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! OUT OF DIFFICULTIES, MAKES MIRACLES!

I trust into myself! I trust I can do it! YES!!!

wow! getting back my passion after this post!
hope you got the same as me!
between, I have to stop here~
Sayonara my friend!
bye!!! Take Care~ :)

regard,
Wei (;

No comments:

Post a Comment