Friday, September 18, 2009

hmm..
the first day of holiday...
nothing much special...
went to school for dance practise.
went to Kopitiam with Shan, Chai Kei, her mom and her mom's friend.
quite tired, but not feel like want to sleep.. ><
because, hardly mom and dad when out for trip and leave me alone at home~
i like this feeling, alone in house, not much voice, silence always, relax!
very hungry now, don't know what to eat... McD? Maggie? Bread? or no need??
haha...
dont know la~ later only decide la ^^
Hong just back to home...
mom ask me better follow him for dinner, but i reluctant..
at least Cheryl following...

I have ten days of holiday, but can i promise myself...,
  • do half an hour of daimoku a day?
  • do revision every day?
  • do exercise everyday?

i think i dont have that kind of rut, but i'll try my best to do it!

nothing much to say~

bye bye and Happy Holiday my Dear friend! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment