Friday, August 14, 2009

ya...
so sorry for never update my blog for so long time.
recently quite busy in study and also HAD.

study for exam...
exam coming, next week!
T_T
honestly i really did not touch the book at all!
hmm... anyway, really hope can get the well result...


well...
god bless Ang Ee Von and Cheang Shu Kwan!
because their both leg injured!
'although cannot dance with us, but you guys always be with us! through chanting!'


hmm...


ya! the new prefect board was came out!
i apply for AJKD which stand for Ahli Jawatan Kuasa Disciplin and i got it!
so happy~
haha...
...



笑一笑,没烦恼。
真的吗?
我笑了很多次,都没有用啊!



'you' treat me cooler and cooler..
no why, i guess 'you' will answer me like this.
anyhow, no one knows why, as i don't know what's going on.
i feel like 'you' so damn hate me! and make me irritated!
try to let go, failed.
because you just stick with my heart.
please do something to hurt me, let me know that we really impossible!

tomorrow i think you not going to school with two reason either one.
-scout camp
-tomorrow is replacement some more on saturday.
however i really hope that i can see you tomorrow to bring me up from the deep.









im still learning how to dance, with the guitar sounds that you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment