Friday, July 3, 2009

wow...
i admit today i was so irrational! just a minute, 'you' flash by on my mind, i was like whole mind breaking down...
i have no idea what am i doing that time..
I'm really so sorry my friends, forgive me please...



this days I realize that no one can comprehend what is working in my mind, really no one's know. Although I really try to express out, but no one get what did I meant.






'it's ok, I'm fine...'






but there's one thing can make me alive..
guess what?





Dancing!







really bring me up!


today was have a dance practice after the prefect meeting. before that, I'm just like a shit, but after that dance practice, my soul comes back!



it's feels great!




however, I was saw 'you' in the hall, so I was like a shit again....






am i stupid?








ya,i think so..




hope tomorrow practice makes me alive again.



































*you are still so cold as a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment