Saturday, April 4, 2009

what i did today...
tuition straight after waken up from my bed.
quite blur that time...cause sleep till 1.00 something.. haha..

i got a new hair style! i let people to wash and massage!
damn nice and relax!
especially after my tuition!
got release some tension after studying~wahaha~

after that,i was rushing to train station!
cause im late to meet shu kwan there!
while during im in the train, im feeling quite timid and anxious everywhere...
exclusively while meet the malays!!
damn hate! fed up!!!!
all same! bad attitude! bad looking! bad manners! damn bad approach!!
hate them!!!!!!!!!!!
but depends la...mm...
....................
damn missing my phone and my MP4 while seem people enjoy with their song and typing with their phone...
i was wondering how are my babe!! T.T

im being so timid!! being worse! my god!
i need to take some time to build up myself again!!
no worry! sure i can be!
Gambatehyo~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment