Friday, March 27, 2009

the delicious mango had been eaten by me!!
wahaha...
very nice~~(since i did not take my supper XD)

oh my god,my dear sister having a new target!
generally my dear sister have be the goal of other!haha....
tell you what, she having two person in once time to choose!
i think she got the permanent absolute happiness!...
she always got the same condition!
but always got the same way to frustrate! dont know why... hahah.... ><
might be not enough absolute! haha...
by the way, regarding everything around you, dont be over expectation to the person, end up with thoughtless and sadden by it..ok??
muacks...~

today damn fun!!
everything was different!!
everything without control and free!
practice go on with some games, with some nice song and musics, and some rare skills!
and im mentioning PIC and PTC training!
today Song Fong was lead the whole night, since Chai Wen out station to Perak! (miss her so much!!)
today i sweat a lot a lot a lot! haha...
and i succeed to control myself, fromt he super duper fatness supper!i did not take tonight!
wahahahahahahha.... clap clap clap clap!!!

hmm...
this coming sunday, i will be in charging of the streching session!
it's my first time, some more it will be doing in front of Ong Tze Hong! OMG!
damn stress! but never mind! i take it as a HUGE challenge!
prove that i can do it very very well!
wuhoo!!!!!!!!!

still the same one......
Gambatehyo~!
P.S: im going to have my lovely steamboat this coming sunday! FINALY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment